quarta-feira, 4 de setembro de 2013

I wanna hear your virtual voice again.

I hate to say this
Is like declaring the end of a war
That I lose.
I wanna hear your virtual voice again
Coming up to me on a kinda green little post- it on my screen
Bringing your eyes and your
Fucking
Smile.

I’m listening Modest Mouse on a Wednesday morning
And every little sound I hear around my room
Makes me wish for a half of a second
That I’m not a bum
And that it’s you calling me again for a chat


Fuck.


A little roachie on my lap
Drivin’ me insane,
                                 Each day.
The roachie smell’s not like your smell, honey.
Although I’m in love with both your smells
Cos’ after  all, I’m the one who stinks.
And that’s cool too,
b.
They keep playing their instruments on my stereo
My telephone keep’s ringing
None of them brings you
None of them seems to dare bring you and your lovable  face.
Or our long conversations, you know
Me trying to impress you, you know, with my crazy ass mind.
And you releasing your problems on me, baby, and I
ALWAYS
ALWAYS
Goddamn ALWAYS
Get into saying a few things to cheer the person up
And end up get into that friend fuck thing.
Oh no, not fuck friend. Or fuck buddy.
Fuck me, buddy.

You know, forget it.
Stick all your friendships up your ass
Go live on a jungle, with monkeys
And mosquitos on your ears.
Maybe then I’ll be capable to stop associating any fuckin’ little sound
To you
And your eyes
And your fucking
Smile.

Well,
It will be very pleasant for me
And a little for my soul
To hear your virtual voice again.
Or a few more times too,

Baby.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário